Portland Gold Bullion Dealer
Buy or Sell Gold Bars – Portland
Gold Bar Bullion Dealer
Buy Freshly Minted Gold Bars Right Here, in Portland
No Need to Order Online
- Never circulated freshly minted gold bars
- Deliverable in downtown Portland, Oregon
- Made in the USA
- Low premium – Maximum value
What are Bullion Gold Bars?
Bullion gold bars are flattened rectangular shaped pieces of gold bullion sized to weigh standardized amounts. Thus 1/10th Ozt, 1 gram, 1 ozt, 100 grams, etc. Modern gold bar fineness is typically .9999, meaning they are 9,999 parts out of 10,000 pure gold. Older gold bars are typically .999 or .995 pure. At those infinitesimal levels, the purity is hardly distinguishable.
Why Bullion Gold Bars?
Modern gold bars are specifically designed for easy storage, transportation, and maximum precious metal integrity retention. Modern gold bars are protected inside a tamper evident package that protects them against dings, scratches and deformations that may affect the full value of the bar. A gold bar will always be a gold, no matter in what condition it is in. However, once a gold bar is beat enough, even if it has not loss any mass, eventually it will qualify as scrap gold. That is is the whole point of the modern gold bars being in protective containers.
In addition, minted into modern gold bars bars, is critical information about the bar such as the manufacturer, assayer, assay certificate, weight and sometimes, more and more, a scannable code. Modern bullion gold bars have a difficult to counterfeit form factor. They are thin, so there can be no other metal or a hollow in the core. To add to that, they are crafted with sharply minted features that are very difficult to duplicate in other metals.
Gold Bullion Bars Benefits
- Instantly recognizable as gold bullion
- Easy to transport form factor
- Universally recognized
- Fineness and manufacturer information minted into the bar
- Encased in tamper evident container
- Container also has the manufacturer and fineness information embedded into it
- Protected by container against most types of possible damage
- Assay certificate minted into the bar and embedded in container
- Bar itself easy to hide in luggage or in clothing for even easier transport
Types of Gold Bullion Bars Available for Sale
OPM 1 Ounce Troy Gold Bars
Elemetal Lunar Year Gold Bars – 1 Ounce Troy
Elemetal Gold Bars – 1 Ounce Troy
NTR Gold Bars – 1/10 Ounce Troy
Valcambi Gold Bars – 1 Ounce Troy CombiBar
SMI Gold Bars – 1 Ounce Troy